Alan900900900Alan900900900

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Heaven Remix 4 Madness Heaven Remix 4

Okay, so let's see:

Animation: The animation in itself was mostly really good, Especially the Samurai Slice and Packing Pests parts. However, Micro Row wasn't too good on animation.
Concept: Samurai Slice would have made more sense with MAG Hank, since The Auditor cannot be damaged with conventional weapons. Otherwise, it's all good.
Ringside didn't really fit in with Madness, but there aren't many things that would anyway.
Micro Row was a similar case to that of Ringside, it doesn't really fit but nothing else would either way.
Packing Pests' concept was pretty solid. I don't understand why somebody would bother throwing 20+ flashbangs at Deimos, but context doesn't really matter.

Pretty much the only thing that is bad in my opinion is how you made Micro Row. So it's a 4\5.

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks for the detailed review :)
For Micro row, I agree, there weren't many options for me, Ringside too.
It's been a while since I've gotten an actual review, so forgive me if I'm not too review-review-y.

REALM: Project 00X REALM: Project 00X

Dude, this was amazing. It included so many things from the Madness universe, I can't even say there is anything wrong with it. I have only seen a few Madness day entries so far, but I'm already rooting for you to go onto the top three. Simply amazing.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

Look at the robot voice actor.

and look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEV7jG cOVHY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYXhy BYrWo&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koeIS TCXl4&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9oN4Q Vm_zI&feature=related
and look at the credits on nazo´s voice actor. it´s Omahdon!
okay, about the movie, it was exellent! i made a traduction to spanish. just sayin´

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

So, let's see, how to start?
Well I liked the puns you made in some stages, like Opera and Safari.
The levels are pretty repetitive, but the bosses surely are not. Well, Chrome's pattern looked a bit similar to Opera, but it was OK.
And the art was made with Paint? That's something you don't see around too much today. It was fantastic, considering it was made in paint.
Music: A bit repetitive but good.
All-in-all, this is a very good game for the Ludum Dare 25. 4 Stars!